Database of self-dual codes over integers modulo 4
Data files are in Magma format.
- checking equivalence
- checking mass formula (for lengths up to 20)
- extracting codes from a lattice
- E. Bannai, S.T. Dougherty, M. Harada and M. Oura, Type II codes, even unimodular lattices, and invariant rings, IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory 45 (1999), 1194-1205.
- J.H. Conway and N.J.A. Sloane, Self-dual codes over the integers modulo 4, J. Combin. Theory Ser.A 62 (1993), 30-45.
- J. Fields, P. Gaborit, J.S. Leon and V. Pless, All self-dual Z_4 codes of length 15 or less are known, IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory 44 (1998), 311-322.
- P. Gaborit, Mass formulas for self-dual codes over Z_4 and F_q+uF_q rings, IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory 42 (1996), 1222-1228.
M. Harada and A. Munemasa,
On the classification of self-dual Z_k-codes,
Cryptography and coding, 78-90,
Lecture Notes in Comput. Sci., 5921, Springer, Berlin, 2009.
- V. Pless, J.S. Leon and J. Fields, All Z_4 codes of Type II and length 16 are known, J. Combin. Theory Ser.A 78 (1997), 32-50.
- E. Rains, Optimal self-dual codes over Z_4, Discrete Math. 203 (1999), 215-228.
- E. Rains and N.J.A. Sloane, Self-dual codes, in Handbook of Coding Theory, V.S. Pless and W.C. Huffman (Editors), Elsevier, Amsterdam 1998, pp. 177-294.
"Indecomposable Z/(4) Codes (for codes of smaller lengths)"
- Markus Grassl
"Bounds on the minimum distance of linear codes"
- Philippe Gaborit and Ayoub Otmani
"Tables of self-dual codes"
"A library of linear (and nonlinear) codes
Created May 24, 2009 by Masaaki Harada and Akihiro Munemasa
Last modified October 16, 2018.