Database of self-dual codes over integers modulo 6
Data files are in Magma format.
- checking equivalence
- checking mass formula
- extracting codes from a lattice
- E. Bannai, S.T. Dougherty, M. Harada and M. Oura, Type II codes, even unimodular lattices, and invariant rings, IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory 45 (1999), 1194-1205.
- S.T. Dougherty, M. Harada and P. Sole, Self-dual codes over rings and the Chinese remainder theorem, Hokkaido Math. J. 28 (1999), 253-283.
M. Harada and A. Munemasa,
On the classification of self-dual Z_k-codes,
Cryptography and coding, 78-90,
Lecture Notes in Comput. Sci., 5921, Springer, Berlin, 2009.
- M. Kitazume and T. Ooi, Classification of type II Z_6-codes of length 8, AKCE Int. J. Graphs Comb. 1 (2004), 35-40.
- Y.H. Park, Modular independence and generator matrices for codes over Z_m, Des. Codes Cryptogr. 50 (2009), 147-162.
Created May 24, 2009 by Masaaki Harada and Akihiro Munemasa
Last modified October 16, 2018.