Database of Hermitian Self-Dual Codes over GF(4)
Data files are in Magma format.
- F.J. MacWilliams, A.M. Odlyzko, N.J.A. Sloane and H.N. Ward, Self-dual codes over GF(4), J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 25 (1978), 288-318.
- J.H. Conway, V. Pless and N.J.A. Sloane, Self-dual codes over GF(3) and GF(4) of length not exceeding 16, IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory 25 (1979), 312-322.
- S. Bouyuklieva and P.R.J. Ostergard, New constructions of optimal self-dual binary codes of length 54, Des. Codes Cryptogr. 41 (2006), 101-109.
- M. Harada, C. Lam, A. Munemasa and V. Tonchev, Classification of generalized Hadamard matrices H(6,3) and quaternary Hermitian self-dual codes of length 18,
Electronic J. Combin. 17 (2010), #R171 (14 pp.).
- M. Harada and A. Munemasa, Classification of quaternary Hermitian self-dual codes of length 20,
IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory 57 (2011), 3758-3762.
Created November 15, 2007 by Masaaki Harada and Akihiro Munemasa
Last modified October 16, 2018.